Retirement Park Homes in West Sussex
Chichester Road, Binstead, West Sussex BN18 0AH
Havenwood Park lies within the South Downs on the A27 between the picturesque market town of Arundel and the cathedral city of Chichester. It is a quiet park surrounded by mature woodland with 61 homes suitable for the semi retired and retired.
- Quiet woodland park
- Attractive and desirable coastal location
- Homes with gardens
- Full mains services
- Cats allowed but no dogs
- Adult only over 50 years
- The White Swan public house is across the road and Arundel itself offers many shops, pubs and restaurants to choose from, however further afield, Brighton and Portsmouth would be considered to be the prime shopping destinations in the area.
- A bus stop is outside the park entrance providing straightorward access to both Arundel and Chichester.
- Arundel also has a mainline railway station with direct routes to London Victoria and Bognor Regis.
- A Doctor's surgery, Post Office and shopping can all be found in Arundel.
Homes for sale at Havenwood Park
We often have new homes and plots available for sale at Havenwood Park . Contact us for an up to date list of available Park Homes and Plots.
All new homes will have blocked paving or similar and a concrete shed included in the quoted price.
Please Contact us if you would like to find out if Park Home Living is suited for you. We are happy to meet and discuss with you about the many benefits of living at Havenwood Park